Friday, April 22, 2011

Kia Ora Auckland!










{All photos from Auckland Street Style (or ASS!) }

I'm off "across the ditch" to Auckland early tomorrow for an Easter holiday. I'm really excited about spending almost a full week in Auckland as I've only ever visited for a few days at a time. So I don't know the city too well, but am looking forward to shopping at Ruby, and visiting my favourite Daiso $3 Japan shop on Queen St, and coffee and lamingtons from Agnes Curran cafe, where I have previously eaten the best lamingtons of my life.

I'd love to hear any Auckland tips if you have some! Happy Easter everyone xxx

2 comments:

  1. i live in auckland! High St, Queen St, K rd, and New Market are great places to shop and eat! sounds like u know the city pretty well though! have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We'll go to K Rd, Ponsonby, High St & Vulcan Lane and Newmarket. And have some nice eats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...