Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Treats


I hope everyone had a great Easter! I took a few photos last week before the break. Because my own Keep Cup is one of my favourite things, in an Oprah-like gesture I decided to buy them as Easter presents for Mr Meet-Cute, my Mum and my sister. And I filled them with Easter eggs too, yum!

We had a small get together before I left for NZ, with lots of cake, cups of tea, and Mr Meet-Cute's Hot Cross Buns.





Yum! The cakey aftermath is above left, and above right is a wee succulent plant, a gift from my lovely friend Jennie, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this tiny rabbit ! Did you do it ?

    I wish you a nice sunday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Johanna, the tiny rabbit was a gift. I wish I could make such cute things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...