Friday, October 22, 2010

Market Plans

I don't know about you, but for me this week has been dragging on forever. Hooray it is finally Friday!! This weekend my wallet will be getting a beating because there are two fantastic markets happening. First up tomorrow is Craft Victoria's Craft Hatch market. I've been to this one before at their usual City Library venue, but tomorrow they are having an extra big market at the State Library.

I'll be on the lookout for these vendors:


Made by Mosey, and their cute mobiles, bunting and 'hankey blankeys' - the softest looking quilts made from op shopped hankeys. So clever!



Liesl Pfeffer's mountain and iceberg collages…


… And Emily Green's resin brooches. WANT!!


Then on Sunday it's the North Melbourne Market. This market is on every couple of months and I've been wanting to check it out for ages. I tried to go the last time it was on but got there too late - it wraps up at 2pm. I won't be making that mistake again! Especially as one of my favourite artists, Dawn Tan will be there. Maybe she'll be selling these beautiful 2011 calendars!


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...