Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gaffa


When I was in Sydney recently I stopped by the wonderful Gaffa Gallery. Aswell as a gallery space Gaffa is home to artist studios, a groundfloor cafe and shop, and the Arcade Project, which when I visited was curated by Finders Keepers.

 
 
 

This was such a great place for buying gifts, and the timing was perfect because I have a heap of October birthday people to buy presents for. I couldn't go past these plates by the Storybook Rabbit. I bought the one on the left in the above image for my friend Jennie. I got a 'Sydney' tote for my Sydney-loving sister, and for me I nabbed the too cute for words 2010 Frankie Diary, and some Frankie gift cards too.



This is such a beautiful diary - I love the clothbound hardcover! I just had to get one, though I suspect that for day to day use I'll probably end up buying my usual, basic moleskine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...