Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Glazzzz

Kiwi chain store Glassons have just unveiled their new 'Cure Shop' and I just placed an order for these: Mon Coeur Sunglasses by Twenty Seven Names.

For the past eight years Glassons have sold their Breast Cancer Awareness tees, which are designed by top New Zealand designers with a cut of the sales going towards the Breast Cancer Cure Research Trust. This is the first year that they have had a range of different products available, and with free shipping to Australia, aswell as it being such a worthy cause, I could not resist nabbing these sunglasses.

Now, I also have my eye on this Karen Walker designed tee…

View the whole range online here. Go The Glazzz!

1 comment:

  1. Fabbo! Just finished my blog too...http://yourheartisripshit.blogspot.com/2011/09/house-of-g.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...