Friday, February 15, 2013

TD update

Mr Meet-Cute made me this ace card for my birthday yesterday. Was a pretty low key day seeing as I'm still in hospital! But, even though it's quite depressing having your birthday in hospital, it's good I'm still here because it means that Tiny Dugong has been staying put. I'm in my 28th week now, and third trimester, so if I did go into labour now the risks associated with premature babies at this stage are a lot lower.

Thanks Grumpy Cat!

I'd been feeling pretty emo and crappy all week, I blame preggo hormones and being really really over being stuck here! I wasn't going to bother trying to do anything birthday related, but then last minute changed my mind and ended up having a lovely birthday evening, with pizza and cheesecake and faux bubbles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...