Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Karen Walker Autumn/Winter

Karen Walker showed her 'New Rose' Autumn/Winter 2013 collection last week in New York. Here are some of my favourite looks.


It's been so hot and sunny this year in Melbourne. I'm ready for a cool change to be able to wear some cosy knits like this hat and scarf combo.

Love all these long wool socks too.

And this green jumper - so much cosiness!



I probably wouldn't wear this pinafore myself, but it is definitely adorable!

Tweedy cosiness.

pics via karenwalker

Also adorable are these backstage photos.





photos by Sonny Vandervelde via katherine is awesome

The new karen walker eyewear campaign has been around for a while, but I still totally love it.

I'm not so into the actual sunglass styles this year, but this advanced age stunner totally pulls them off!

2 comments:

  1. The KW collection is very you! I can't wait for Winter either - I love Winter fashion! Bring on the return of boots, scarves & chunky knits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LIKE all ur posting ...
    so cute :D :D
    i really like it

    visit my blog to and follow my blog to http://storystorymissunyunyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...