Monday, June 27, 2011

From Camberwell to Mordialloc

The Camberwell Sunday Market is one of the best second hand and vintage markets in Melbourne, and I visited yesterday for only the second time - I can't believe I haven't made it there more often! As you can see I came away laden with bargains, which I will share in another post to come soon.





Spotted a Kylie Minogue book alongside a Maori doll. I was heartened to see these icons of Australia and Aotearoa nestled together.







After quite a few hours of fossicking we set off home via the seaside town of Mordialloc. I'm wearing one of my best scores of the day - the green duffel coat (am quite excited about this).









1 comment:

  1. Yay what beautiful pics...the market looks fabulous! We must go on my next trip to Melb. Love the Kylie & Maori Dolly pic too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...