Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crochet Chic

I would really like to learn how to crochet. Now more than ever after seeing this Pouf/Floor cushion, made using yarn which is actually recycled t.shirts. Oooh very clever! The tutorial is up here.


Luckily I've found this step by step guide on Meet Me At Mike's, which starts with the basics, teaching how to crochet a granny square. Perhaps if I get started soon there will be some granny squares coming to some lucky pals this christmas time!

Image from Meet Me at Mikes

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Banan-nee! Also, check out my friend's Crochet site... http://www.crochetclub.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks difficult to do!

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look quite hard! Perhaps I will need to find a friendly nana to tutor me?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...