Friday, March 14, 2014

Ray is one!

So another thing that happened is that Ray turned one! We had a party at the park to celebrate with friends, and Ray's godmother came down from Sydney. We all had a blast! Especially the birthday boy who was lapping up the attention in his special birthday crown. He even got into his birthday cake, and was grabbing fistfuls and shoving it in his mouth. I can't tell you how good it is to see him enjoying his food.


I put this together for the Miracle Babies facebook page. When Ray was born it took me a while to share any photos online. He had so many tubes and things keeping him alive, it's quite a hard thing to see. The first time I visited the NICU and saw all the tiny babies like that I just cried and cried. Then, during Ray's time there it became the place where I spent all my waking hours. But that's all behind us now, and Mr Meet-Cute and I can enjoy being parents to a normal, healthy boy, who has just started crawling and is into everything already, Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...