Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holidaze

{All images via f-yeah christmas}

I'm spending the Christmas holidays in Melbourne this year. I've got 11 days off to spend being a tourist in my own city, which is one of my favourite things to do. This is some of the stuff I hope I'll be doing:

  • See a film at the Rooftop Cinema
  • Have lots of picnics in the gardens
  • Try every single flavour of Rekorderlig cider
  • Spend an afternoon swimming and lounging at Fitzroy Swimming Pool
  • Get the train to Balaclava and stock up on bagels
  • Go to St Kilda for yummingtons on Acland Street, or as a friend calls it "The Street of Cakes and Creams"
  • Go shopping at the new Topshop store
  • Lots of hogging out eating bad food and watching movies!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a cute post. Me too - my hols will be spent mooching around Auckland same as you - watching trashy tv, reading mags, lolling in the sun, going to the beach and eating yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that all sounds perfect to me! Have a wonderful, wonderful time. Merry Christmas!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...