I'm spending the Christmas holidays in Melbourne this year. I've got 11 days off to spend being a tourist in my own city, which is one of my favourite things to do. This is some of the stuff I hope I'll be doing:
- See a film at the Rooftop Cinema
- Have lots of picnics in the gardens
- Try every single flavour of Rekorderlig cider
- Spend an afternoon swimming and lounging at Fitzroy Swimming Pool
- Get the train to Balaclava and stock up on bagels
- Go to St Kilda for yummingtons on Acland Street, or as a friend calls it "The Street of Cakes and Creams"
- Go shopping at the new Topshop store
- Lots of hogging out eating bad food and watching movies!