Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ray Readying

My Easter plan is to get the house ready for when Ray comes home. There's such a lot to do! When I was in hospital one of my roommates mentioned how it would be hard being on bed rest when the 'nesting' phase of pregnancy kicked in, only I think I am permanently in nesting phase - I've been so excited thinking about how we are going to rearrange things at home, I was planning things in my head the whole pregnancy.

Last weekend we had a garage sale to get rid of stuff to make room for all the baby things we'll be getting, and we've had countless brainstorming sessions trying to map out how we'll be able to squish our lounge, computer desk, and dining table all into one room, without it actually looking like it's squishy! Here's a whole bunch of inspiring small interiors that I've been getting hints from.


{via}



{via}

{via}



{via}



{via}



{via}



{via}



{via}

 {via}





{via}



{via}



{via}



{via}



{via}

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the nesting/readying in preparation for (adorable - even though you could only see the back of his head in the picture) Ray's arrival home! Congrats on your mom-hood!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...