Monday, December 6, 2010

Cats and dogs

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I finally got around to getting some new herbs which I planted outside our apartment on the little stairwell landing - our only outdoor space. Unfortunately after I'd planted everything and was excitedly showing Mr Meet-Cute we got locked outside! After going to our neighbours to call a locksmith it ended up being quite an unexpectedly expensive weekend.

Though despite that drama it was still a great weekend. Here are some photos I took later that evening at our friend Jennies house, where we hung out with her cat 'The Beast' and had a visit from a cute dog friend!


Jennie lives in the cutest cottage, and she has an equally cute blog here where she sometimes posts pics of her lovely cottage. I think she should post some more! (especially if the Beast is in them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...